Flame Photo Meter
Product Code : KA+LE 216
Brand Name : KAPLAS SCIENTIFIC
KA+LE 216 FLAME PHOTO METER provides a simple method of analysis and concentration determination of elements which cannot easily be measured using any other technique. PG instruments application notes for users of our versatile new flame photometers cover a wide range of industrial sectors, from food and drink to cement, minerals and glass, as well as agricultural, biological and clinical applications.
The KA+LE 216 uses a soft touch key pad for ease of data entry and features electronic ignition, automatic flame failure safety and will operate using butane, natural gas or LPG.
KA+LE 216- Flame Photometer Specification
- Sensitivity- General mode: Na: 0.5; Ca: 15ppm; K: 0.5ppm; Li: 0.5ppm
- Filters- filters of Na, Ca, Li and K are included
- Resolution 0.1ppm/meq
- Curve Fit Accuracy ± 2% FS
- Display: 20 × 4 Alphanumeric backlight LCD
- Flame system- LPG & dry oil free air
- Detector- Silicon photodiode
- Ignition system- Auto-ignition
- Atomizer- Axial flow type