|Home||» Products||» Fluid Mechanics||» K600 Nozzle meters|
K600 Nozzle meters
KA+FM022 K600 Nozzle meters
Electronic meters with oval gears are used for controlling and measuring low, medium and high viscosity fluids. The oval gear measuring system provides extremely precise delivery accompanied by low pressure loss.
K600 functions are managed by an electronic card and battery powered microprocessor. The card controls both display and meter calibration. The meter can be integrated with the nozzle in order to obtain a handy, ergonomic instrument for controlling and managing fluid delivery. The nozzle is fitted with a balanced valve to reduce trigger pressure and can be integrated with different ends to suit specific requirements.
- Flow rate: up to 15.85 GPM
- Precision ± 0.5 % throughout whole flow range
- Repetitiveness 0.2%
- Loss of pressure: 1.0 bar (30 l/min con olio SAE10W40)
- Maximum working pressure: max 70 bar
- Bursting pressure: 140 bar