|Home||» Products||» Fluid Mechanics||» Losses Due To Friction in Pipelines|
Losses Due To Friction in Pipelines
KA+FM018 Losses Due To Friction in Pipelines
To prevent Losses Due to Friction in Pipelines, we have come up with the highly-efficient range of Fluid Machine and Hydraulic Lab Equipment. Made with inch perfection, these Machines are deeply appreciated for accurate functionality, high durability and low upkeep. We facilitate the buyers by offering these Machines & Equipments to them at unbeatable prices.
Scope of Experimentations:-
- To determine the losses due to fiction in pipes.
- To determine the friction factor for Darcy Zwieback equation
- Utilities Required:-
- Water Supply.
- Electricity 0.5 kW, 220V AC, Single Phase.
- Floor Area 1.5 x 0.75 m.
- Technical Details:-
- Pipes (2 Nos.): Material GI of ½”& 1" diameter
- Pipe Test Section: Length 1 m.
- Water Circulation: FHP Pump, Compton / Sharp make.
- Flow Measurement: Using Measuring tank with piezometer. Capacity 25 Ltrs.
- Sump Tank: Capacity 50 Ltd.
- Stop Watch: Electronic.
- Control Panel Comprises of: Standard make On/Off Switch, Mains Indicator, etc.
- Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel.